- This event has passed.
Regulatory Enforcement Fairness Roundtable
January 25 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
Leveling the Regulatory Playing Field: A Conversation with the SBA’s Office of the National Ombudsman
You are invited to join New Orleans area small business owners for a Regulatory Enforcement Fairness RoundTable, unique opportunity to share your concerns about regulatory challenges your business is facing directly with:
– Michele Schimpp, National Ombudsman
– Representatives from SBA’s Office of the National Ombudsman and Louisiana District Office
At the Roundtable you will be able to:
– Learn how the SBA’s Office of the National Ombudsman and other federal partners can help small businesses save time and money resolving complex regulatory compliance and enforcement issues.
– Provide real-time input on regulatory fairness issues impacting your small business and discuss ways the federal government can help small businesses to grow and thrive.
– Learn more about resources and assistance available through the SBA, the Office of the National Ombudsman, and the other federal agencies.
– Meet local SBA leaders and resource partners.
REGISTER via email: [email protected]
Please let us know your name, business or organization, whether you’ll be attending in-person or virtually
and why are you interested in attending.
For more information, please contact the National Ombudsman at Office of the National Ombudsman | U.S. Small Business Administration (sba.gov) or 888-REGFAIR
Virtual Attendance: A Teams Link Will Be Emailed Prior to Event
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*Louisiana Business Hub and Launch Network reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.